It’s 2:00AM and I’m:
- Snacking on matzos and O.J.
- Finishing Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist (*snore*)
- Pondering how either Nick or Norah would ever be considered interesting/compelling/likeable characters. I really don’t miss being a teenager.
- Maybe it’s the old fogey in me but when I see teen/young adult films set in New York City, I don’t ever feel as though that it’s an attractive place to live. Drunk clubbing does not suddenly become appealing because it’s in magical NYC. The only movies that make me salivate to live there are You’ve Got Mail and Green Card (What? They’re really good movies that appeal to my inner 47-year-old, romcom-loving, sappy self).
- Split-reading Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman and this blog, which does a great job recapping Lost episodes.
- Now watching The Assassination of Jesse James. Already bored. I’ve been failing in the netflix queue department tonight.
- Making a “Single Tear” playlist full of sad music for a friend. I should just give her my whole Ipod and call it a night.
Exciting weekday nights, y’all.