1. Cumin. I threw it in some food I was cooking after rummaging through the spice rack and I’m a convert.
2. I figured out I could meld the soap bar nub with a new bar, instead of trying to use that tiny piece into extinction.
3. There is such a thing as consuming too much white chocolate. *groan*
4. After what feels like the thousandth trip to the spa for my monthly ceremonial ripping of body hair, I made the super easy decision and proclaimed “LASER HAIR REMOVAL OR BUST”. Now I’m dancing a jig for what’s to come (or what’s not to.. you get it).
5. My ears were pierced last September and I finally got around to removing the beginner studs. Guess which set from my lovely earrings collection I chose to wear first? Yep, Hello Kitty ones. She has an ice cream hat on and is holding a lollipop. I mean, it was an obvious choice. And proof that my 10 year old self still has a huge say in what I do.