Things that give me a sad_face:
- Favorite artists or comedians who can’t fill up the venue. Or once-popular acts now playing at Indian casinos.
- Trader Joe’s removing their chili lime pistachios and dried pineapple rings from the stock.
- How a piece of clothing looks so lovely on the hanger, but once I try it on I look like a flat, yet pregnant bag lady. Let’s put a moratorium on the dumb floaty shirts trend, yes?
- Wreaths on car grills during the Christmas season.
- How my unsettling addiction to Ice Breakers Sours causes erosion to the roof of my mouth.
- Billy Idol singing Frosty the Snowman.
- Having to rethink eating breakfast when wearing an outfit because apparently I have the fine motor skills of an ape, causing much spillage. Currently deciding between a bib, a smock or remaining in pajamas.
- The state of Owen Wilson.
- Watching Married Life and waiting for Collin Firth to make his way onto my screen, only to realize half way in that I mistook freaking Chris Cooper for Firth. Dumb thumbnail size poster on Netflix and my crappy eyesight.