1. Marry me, Phil.
2. While checking out Costco’s selection of fine literature yesterday a dude came up to me with the line of “Don’t tell me you’re married.” Thanks for reminding me, but no, I’m not. He was extremely persistent for my phone number and then opted to wanting to give me his number. When I politely declined, he said, “Oh, so you’ve never talked to a Hispanic before?” Okay, numbnut. I only live in southern California. And maybe it’s not your cultural background that I was passing on; I would bank on the fact that you looked about 10 years older than me, threw words like “fate” around in the first 2 minutes of meeting, and was sweating in a heavily air-conditioned warehouse.
4. When I first saw a poster for The Neverending Story as a kid, I legitimately thought that the movie was being continuously filmed and you’d have to go to the theatre over and over to watch the thing unfold. I’ve never seen the movie and don’t intend to.
6. Arctic Zero Ice Cream. These flavors don’t come close to the real thing, but it’s good enough that you can be forgiving (if you like mild chocolate or vanilla protein shake flavors, then you’re set!). They also don’t exactly completely melt if it’s left out (kind of a pudding consistency after awhile) but people – there’s 128 calories in one pint. Recommended flavors: Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter
7. This song does a body good. Frightened Rabbit – Things
8. I want to see Sade’s contract with Lucifer that awarded her sole artist of all spas across this country and allowed her to look so enviously amazing at the age of 51. I do dig her new Solder of Love track, though.
9. Profound statuses from fb folk.