- Every time I see someone bend down to pick up an item off the floor and their noggin is dangerously close or submerges a nearby counter/table I instinctively want to place my hand on their head and ease their upward journey safely. I cringe instead and hope for the best.
- For humor, I’ll read the comment sections on torrent sites like PirateBay. The level of irritation and ill-gained notions of somehow being cheated out of an item will inevitably increase when it involves downloading a product that legally requires a key code to run.
- TRADER JOE’S BROUGHT BACK DRIED PINEAPPLE RINGS! (And I held my pinkie finger on the shift key typing most of that before realizing caps lock will take care of the excitement for me.) These rings, a bag of pistachios, raisins, dried cherries, and roasted seaweed are my must-have snacks for baseball games. Life is a little brighter now that the grab bag ‘o’ snacks is again complete.
- I have a bad habit of taking out a stack of books from the library, then starting a bad cycle of returning a few and immediately checking out double what I returned. I have two towers of library books that have filled up a night-stand. I’m sure the employees salivate at the possibility of 20 books being overdue, but suckers don’t know how pro I am at returning on time.
- Neat Site
- I saw The Ice Storm. NO GOOD. Everything I hate about the 1970s is painfully present in that movie. Bad drug-induced music, awful indoor wood paneled beige-colored homes, swingers (i.e. slutty slutty old people), and brown turtle-necks.
- I read 17 books this month. I need to pick a job location because my hermit-like status is no longer (was it ever?) something to brag about.